Size Chart Slim
Handmade to Order Shoes Size Chart
This is a quick size guide, for detailed instructions, please visit our size chart here.
- Outline your foot on a piece of paper and measure the length as the image to the left.
- Then measure the circumference of your foot at the widest point (where the big bone is).
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 for your other foot and cross-reference the length and width of the bigger foot measurement to the chart below.
- For some wiggle room, add 5mm (1/4 in).
Blue – From our shoemaker's experience, this size will be a snug fit, our recommendation is to custom order your shoe specific to your measurement.
Ready to Ship Size Chart
* Please keep in mind manufacturers cut/produce their shoes differently, this chart is to serve as a guide only, actual sizing may vary.