The Five Blessing Signet Rings - Longevity or Good Health.
This collection was inspired by the symmetry found in symbols depicting the five common blessings in Asian cultures. Signet rings and these symbols were once adorned by men, but we've made it smaller and more sleek, perfect for the girlboss in you.
Having this symbol around the home or on dress robes were believed to wish upon good health for the family. So much so that imprinting this symbol or its many variations onto baked goods to be consumed on an elder's birthday dinner is a ritual many Chinese families still practice today. Read more about our inspiration here.
- Face diameter is appx. 10mm
- Made to order (ships appx. 1 week)
- Handcrafted from a wax mould in NYC
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold (Rose, Yellow, White)
- 3D printed option available on our design shop on Shapeways
- Do not see your size, drop us a line here